For more information or to make an appointment, call (615) 515-1900.
Cardiac devices are implanted into the heart to monitor and manage heart issues. These tiny devices can help do the work of your heart's natural processes like maintaining a normal rhythm or pumping blood to the rest of the body. We provide state of the art devices as a minimally invasive option for heart care. Including but not limited to:
Heart Rhythm Devices
Pacemakers and ICDs monitor and adjust the heart rhythm and help the heart work correctly. If you have an irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia) like afib, rapid, irregular electrical impulses cause the heart to beat inefficiently, increasing the risk for heart attack and stroke. We offer:
- Implanted Cardiac Defibrillators (ICDs) - devices that constantly monitor and shock the heart back in to a regular rhythm as needed
- Subcutaneous Implanted Cardiac Defibrillators (S-ICD) - less invasive devices that monitor and regulate heart rhythm
- Pacemakers - devices that send electrical signals to the heart to restore a regular rhythm
- Laser Lead Wire Extraction/Replacement - procedure to maintenance devices in the case of infection or malfunction
Heart Failure Devices
Other devices can be used to manage heart failure by monitoring artery pressure or helping the heart muscle pump blood to the rest of the body. We offer:
- Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs) - mechanical pumps that help the weakened heart chamber
- CardioMEMS™ - devices that wirelessly monitors artery pressure in heart failure patients
Why Choose Us?
At Centennial Heart, your personalized heart team of expert physicians will partner with you to determine the best option for you. Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to give you the highest quality care.
We participate in the latest clinical research trials to give you the best possible outcomes. Our experienced teams will personally program and monitor your cardiac device.
Traditionally, if you receive a pacemaker or ICD, a representative from the device company will check the device function periodically. However, we offer dedicated nurses to personally walk you through follow up appointments and device monitoring to ensure your entire heart is healthy. At Centennial Heart, we are committed to providing you with comprehensive, compassionate care.