About Centennial Heart at TriStar Southern Hills
Centennial Heart at TriStar Southern Hills serves the Greater Nashville communities near Brentwood, Berry Hill, Antioch and Oak Hill. It is our mission and passion to improve the quality of life for our patients through excellent cardiac care. Our goal is to provide our patients with personalized care, a concept that stands out in an otherwise complex and increasingly impersonal world.
We are part of a team of experienced cardiologists leading the local and regional area in cardiac care. Our cardiologists and staff act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct our practice and live our lives. We hold our employees and the people we serve close to our heart.
At TriStar Southern Hills, you have access to the region’s best cardiac care in your neighborhood. We provide a full range of services for your family including cardiac rehab and a comprehensive Heart Failure Program.
We are located in Suite 102 at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center.
- Cardiac CT Scan
- Cardiac Catheterization(inpatient and outpatient)
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Gated Blood Pool Scan (MUGA)
- Holter Monitoring
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Heart Failure
- Endovascular Grafting and Stenting Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Direct Coronary Artery
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty
- IABP Therapy