About Centennial Heart at TriStar Skyline
Centennial Heart at TriStar Skyline serves the North Nashville communities with our experienced team of cardiovascular specialists.
TriStar Skyline is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers - the highest national accreditation possible for emergency heart care. As a part of that designation, we’re equipped with advanced cardiac technology to potentially stop a heart attack in progress, minimize damage to the heart muscle, or even prevent a heart attack.
If you need cardiovascular surgery, our team at TriStar Skyline has with the latest diagnostic technology and offers minimally invasive procedures and comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation.
We’re located in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza, Suite 430.
- Cardiac CT Scan
- Cardiac Dual Source CT Scan
- PET Scan
- Cardiac Catheterization (inpatient and outpatient)
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Electrophysiology Studies (EPS)
- Gated Blood Pool Scan (MUGA)
- Holter Monitoring
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Stress Echocardiography
- Tilt Tables
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Cardiac Rehab
- Heart Failure Program
- Heart Failure
- Thoracic Surgeon
- Vascular Surgeon
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implantations
- Cardio Mems
- Carotid Stenting
- Endovascular Grafting and Stenting Procedures
- Implantable Loop Recorder
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty
- PV Rotablation/Silver Hawk
- Thrombectomy/Angio Jet